




Pictures of our new home!!! It is definitely bigger than our last apartment, but it is still not huge. We looked at many nice places that were bigger, but we decided to go with closer to post. On the last day of looking for a home we found the cutest little apartment (on the 3 floor, which will be very fun at 9 months pregnant!!!). It has a beautiful family room (painted RED!!!), a cute guest room (painted dark brown and beige), a great master room (also painted dark brown and beige), a small quaint kitchen that is painted lime green (ha ha ha), and a very cute nursery that at the moment is painted lavender. But we are painting it royal blue on the bottom half with light blue on the top and a red straight along the middle to go along with our patriotic theme!! We also have 1 1/2 Baths!! Because it is on the top floor we have very cool vaulted ceilings, which meant we had to be very strategic with how we decorated and where we put our furniture!!! But it has all worked out perfectly and we LOVE our new little home!!! it is sad that we don't have a yard for now, but like I said, we wanted to be close to post!!! and being 3 minutes away from work is amazing!!!! Andy can come home after PT and have breakfast at home, and he can come home for lunch whenever he has time!!! It will also be fabulous in the Winter so we wont have to drive too far in the crazy snow!!!
PAIGE! Look at you and your fabulous adventures! I'm so jealous of you're super cool life, gees!
ReplyDeletePS. Go to this link below. It's a very specific post from my blog. I think it might inspire you to blog more:
http://abmurdock.blogspot.com/2010/04/dear-fellow-bloggers.html
OH MY GOSH!! YOU're pregnant! AYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYYY! Im soxcited for you!!! YAYYY!
ReplyDeleteAwesome place - and are you pregnant - your gym buddies would like to know!! We miss you!! Love your guts.
ReplyDeleteFinally a new blog post!!! I have been waiting for months!!! Thanks for the cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteIt is so cute! I am sure you have made it look fabulous! I want to see decorated pics! :)
ReplyDeleteMiss you my friend!
Lanitha
Your place has so much character...I love it!! I'm sure you're making it your own and it's feeling all cozy and homey inside by now! Congrats again on baby!! Are you going to find out boy or girl? If so, when??
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your home, and I am SOO excited for your new baby!!! When are you due? And PLEASE do not make me wait so long for more pictures and details friend!! I think I am very most excited for YOUR updates!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the pictures. I wish I could come visit but I'm not sure that will happen. Looks like a lot of fun
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures once it's decorated! Congrats on the big news that you guys are expecting! So happy for you both.
ReplyDeleteI was so excited when I checked your blog today and saw you made new posts. Loved all the pictures from your trip. Looks like you are loving every minute. We are all so excited about your pregnancy. I don't have facebook so I can't keep up with you as well as I'd like but my kids usually keep me posted. Your new apartment looks great but now you have to post pictures after the furniture and decor are done. I'm requesting fun pregnancy pictures also. When my skype gets working better I will have to try and skype you. Love you guys. xoxo
ReplyDelete