Thursday, March 11, 2010

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GREAT LOVE & SUPPORT OVER THESE LAST FEW MONTHS!!!!! WE COULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS AND GOTTEN THROUGH THESE TRIALS WITHOUT YOUR PRAYERS & POSITIVE WISHING!!!!!! WE ARE SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE SUCH AMAZING FRIENDS & FAMILY WHO CARE FOR OUR FAMILY SO MUCH!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!!! IT TRULY LIFTS US UP & GETS US THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES!!!! YOU ALL ARE IN OUR PRAYERS & HEARTS AS WELL!!!! :)
I feel so blessed to have my adorable husband Home again with me!!! :)
15 weeks without these kisses!!!! Worth the wait, but so glad to have my cute hubby home
where I can kiss him everyday, whenever I want to!!! ;)
Me & My Ranger!!
Mom & Dad were able to come to Ft. Benning for Andy's graduation!! We celebrated ALL weekend long!!!
Andy at Graduation!!! He looks so CUTE in his uniform!!!! ;)
I had many surprises waiting for My Ranger at Home!!!
Andy's Candy Poster!!!
Army Ranger, Andy Man with his very own Tank Cake!!!


AFTER 15 WEEKS OF INTENSE TRAINING, ANDY HAS PASSED RANGER SCHOOL AND IS NOW ABLE TO COME HOME TO ME!!!!!

This was the cake that I made for my incredible husband!!! I wanted to do something special for him, in fact I did lots of special things for him, but this cake may be my favorite!!! I had so much fun making it and it turned out even better than I expected it would!!!! I was very proud of this cake... Almost too proud to even let Andy eat it!!! HA HA HA Don't worry, I came to my senses and let him eat his own tank cake!!!
I am so proud of my incredible husband for his strength and perseverance!!! He is not only strong physically, but mentally & emotionally as well!!!! He is the LOVE of my Life and I seriously could not be more proud of Him for all he has done for our little family!!
I LOVE YOU AND!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love the candy poster! :) You did an amazing job on the cake! I knew you would!! :) Congrats to both of you!! :)

    ~hugs~
    Lanitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! now that is what I'm talking about!!! I like the writing too, but I love the pictures! Good luck to you two on the next few days! I think about you all the time and I know I am going to miss you terribly especially while you have not phone or internet! Love you lots and lots! xoxo!!! Call me when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're proud of him over here as well. And we're also so glad you get to be with him... I can't even imagine how hard it must be. You're strong too (to have to go through what you do)!!

    ReplyDelete